The Polls are closed for December. The winner by an extremely huge margin is Inkblot123
character design, Selena Sirius and alter ego, Super Nova. This PiC poll is a bit in the spirit of Giving using characters that were gifted to be used to tell stories and explore them. While the plight of Emily is known for those who follow things during Monster Mash 2014, the other two are new ones to be told.
But first we get to the winner, Selena Sirus
- A college student involved in a project with a Professor accidentally ended up sent her to an alien planet. Though she went through many trails there, when she found herself back on earth again the memories of it was strangle vanished. However, she been experiencing strange blackout since the incident. Now she fears something different about her cause it. Super Nova
- When Selena was transported to an alien planet she faced many trails and tribulation. These and along with exposure to the alien environment changed her from a normal human into a powerful amazon powerhouse crackling with strange powers. This also brew arrogance and which eventually saw her banished back to Earth. The transition split the two sides and now they share an uncomfortable duality back and forth.
So we'll see a short PiC about her soon enough. But next lets look at the two new characters that have appeared. Aeron
- A young student author, outside her literacy accomplishment it seemed there is not much about Aeron that stands out. Upset about this, she sometimes wish she was much more noticeable like her fictional creation, Pearl. To her surprise that wish end up coming true. Pearl
- A fictional creation by Aeron, she is much older and prettier than her creator. A lot more gregarious and free-spirited, albeit somewhat shallow, she always quick to enjoy life and brush aside problems. Which makes it easier when she suddenly takes over Aeron's life sometimes.Ryder
- A teacher, she is somewhat scandalous with how what a shameful tease she is around school. She has no problem teaching, but seems her mind can get distracted with many fancies at times. A wayward wish ended up allowing her a chance to get a second at her springtime of youth. Rolanda
- A new transfer student and ward of Ryder, all an elaborate ruse to hide her true identity as an alter ego of Ryder. Though she thankfully lacks her older self reckless and lustful nature. Rolanda has immense cheerfulness and cheeky nature ready to enjoy her school life anew.